THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 25, 2008

I was meant to be born Italian!

You know, either people love or hate Olive Garden. I can appreciate fine dining. Jason and I tried an Italian place called Da Marco for Valentine's Day and it was amazing! The food was delicious, service was excellent and the ambiance was romantic and cozy...BUT there is no shame in my game when enjoying the occasional OG!

ladies lunching on presidents' day

preggers jenny, banker's day off t-lo, and mommy sandy

either i lean too much or i shrank...

1 comments:

NesrstaFamily said...

I don't know why there is such a division with the big OG? I looooove that place. I could eat their soup and salad combo everyday. Jenny looks so happy and beautiful, glowing. I am so happy for that chiquita! Love the pics Sandra, thanks for sharing.